Attention Public Libraries
We Have Group Memberships For You!
Resources are Available in: Arts, Business and Careers, Character Education, History and Social Studies, Literature and Language Arts, Sciences and STEM.
Group Membership Access Options Include:*
- Direct Full Access–All library patrons receive full access to the Educate.Today website and its resources and features.
- Client Specific Access 1–Select the Educate.Today resources most beneficial to your library patrons and have them placed on a client-specific branded website with the features and formats of the Educate.Today website.
- Client Specific Access 2–Select the Educate.Today resources most beneficial to your library patrons for placement in your library’s collection via your library’s website.
*Contact Us for more information and current pricing.
To Learn More:
- Check out the information and links on this page.
- Explore the website. Sample videos and associated activity ideas are provided in all areas of the collection. Additional ideas for using our videos are available here.
- Check out our About Us page, our About Us podcasts, and our Member Features.
- Contact Us with questions and for more information, including the current pricing plans available for public libraries.
Experienced Educators Working with Media Professionals
Children Can and Should Be Inspired to Be Their Own Best Learner
An Always-Growing Library of First Person, Real World, Expert-Driven
Videos, Activity Ideas, and On-Demand Interactive Programs
SO LEARNERS CAN
Actively Think and Make Connections with the Outside World
Analyze What They Are Learning and Apply Information Successfully
Ask Questions, Collaborate, and Take Ownership of Their Learning Journey
Construct, Express, and Evaluate Their Learning Through Multiple Avenues
Transfer What They Learn Into Real-Life Experiences
Our Resources Provide:
- A unique First Person, Real World, and Expert-Driven perspective that lets learners go:
- “inside the head” of expert practitioners applying the topic or skill they are studying;
- “inside the location” where real world work is happening;
- “Inside the historic or current event” described by the people who were there when it happened.
- Exceptional diversity of individuals, organizations, and topics featured.
- Close-captioned and standards-aligned streaming videos AND downloadable videos to address digital divide and bandwidth issues and provide for learning anywhere, anytime.
- On-demand interactive programs offering real time interaction with experts.
Use Our Resources To:
- Build on children’s interests.
- Support and enrich topics students are exploring on their own or as part of a class assignment.
- Facilitate problem-based learning and flipped learning experiences.
- Supplement student research projects and other student-driven project-based learning activities.
- Improve student learning using scaffolding and jigsaw techniques.
- Meet learning needs in both small and large groups.
- Provide closed-captioning options for students who need it.
- Address digital divide and bandwidth issues and provide for learning anywhere, anytime by taking advantage of our always-growing library of downloadable videos.
- Let students interact in real time with an expert through our on-demand interactive programs.
Join Educate.Today and Receive Access to:
2500+ Streaming Video Resources in our always-growing Video Library
1500+ Downloadable Video Resources available in our always-growing Download Library
Activity Ideas Linked to Each Video
Ability to Request Student Access for their Independent Use of the Site
Ability to Create Video Playlists
Use of Unique IDs to Identify Videos for Assignments and Student Learning
Members Only Special Event Live Interactive Programs and their Archived Editions
Opportunity to Submit Student-Created Videos for Possible Publication on the Website
20% discount on all of our On-Demand Interactive Programs
Learn About Our Streaming Video Library
Learn About Our Download Video Library
Learn About Our Usability Features
Learn About Our Safe Student Access
Learn more about who we are and what we offer in our About Us Podcasts.