Our 1500+ ever-growing video download library is available for anyone with a Monthly (5 downloads per month) or Yearly (unlimited downloads) Membership.
Videos currently available for download can be accessed in either of the following ways:
- Each video in the collection currently available for download is marked as such under the “Actions” button on its video page on the website.
- Scroll through our video download library by curriculum area by clicking on any of the thumbnails to the right.
Quick Ideas for Using Our Download Video Library:
- Provide the videos to students facing digital divide issues so they can easily view the video at home, engage in flipped learning activities, and more.
- Download the video for yourself so you don’t have to worry about bandwidth issues, computer issues, or website issues when you use the video in a lesson.
- Download videos related to a unit or topic you are studying and create a video library students can access on classroom or homeschool computers as they engage in independent or small group activities in the unit.
- Don’t forget you can request student access to the ET website through your membership so students can search for videos they’d like to use in a classroom project or educational contest. Download the videos they choose so students can edit, place, and utilize as needed in their project.
- Select videos on a topic you are studying for students to view and use as resources to create their own new video on the topic highlighting important ideas they want others to learn about. Once students have edited and completed their video, share it with others through class presentations, online publication, or other avenues of your choice.
By downloading this video you agree to use it only for educational purposes in a classroom, homeschool, or professional development setting and not to use it for commercial, re-publication, and/or re-production purposes of any kind. Students have permission, with proper credit and citation given, to use the video and/or excerpts from it for a classroom project and/or an educational contest such as History Day, Science Fair, etc. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.