Have a question about the features and resources available on Educate.Today?
Find the answers here, in PDF links, or in links to videos on our Tutorials page.
FAQs are grouped by topic areas organized alphabetically on this page.
Have a question but don’t find an answer? Send us a message on our Contact Us page.
- How do I become a member? View Tutorial 3: Becoming a Member
- What’s the difference between a free membership and paid membership levels? Check out our Pricing and Membership Page.
- Does Educate.Today offer a playlist feature? Yes we do. To learn how to set up your playlists, view Tutorial 14: Setting Up Your Playlist.
- How can I search for videos on the website? View Tutorial 1: How to Use Our Search Features
- How do I search for videos by standards? View Tutorial 8: Using Our Standards Search Features or download Using the Standards Search Feature.pdf.
- How does a student become a member of Educate.Today? Students become members through their teachers’ membership when a teacher adds them to his/her classroom account or through a homeschool membership when they are added to their family’s classroom account. To create a classroom account and set up student memberships, view Tutorial 12: Setting Up Classroom Accounts.
- Do I need a specific web browser? Is one or more browser(s) better than others for viewing? The website was designed with Google Chrome as its preferred browser, but it will work in all browsers. Layout of pages may vary depending on the browser you use and the resolution of your screen. For best use we recommend utilizing the most recent version of the browser you select.
- Can I turn off the scrolling banner if I want to? Yes. Members (free or paid) can turn off the scrolling banner in their profile settings. Just click on the arrow to the right of the member icon up by the scrolling banner and select “Profile.” Scroll down to the bottom of the profile page, and de-select the scrolling banner feature. If you want to make the banner active again, just re-select it in the same place.